Get ready for the boating season! The Providence Boat Show is the best place to shop early and gather all the information and inspiration you’ll need to enjoy your time on the water come springtime. You’ll find out what the boating industry has in store for you with our wide selection of the latest in boats, gear, and equipment.
This year’s show focuses on how to experience the Rhode Island coastline and will once again feature special events, free seminars with experts, sea-to-table cooking demonstrations, and hands-on activities. There is something for every type of boater.
Show highlights include:
● Appearances on Saturday and Sunday by former New England Patriots Defensive End and two-time Super Bowl Champion Jarvis Green cooking up his Oceans 97 shrimp.
● The Progressive Pool for practicing docking, along with a second pool for racing radio controlled boats;
● “Reel Island” for learning inside tricks from Big Game Sport Fishing and experiencing the reeling in of a big fish with the fishing simulator.
● Educational Seminars hosted by Annapolis School of Seamanship;
● Sea-to-Table Culinary Presentations by top chefs.
In a nod to Super Bowl fans, hours have been extended to 9pm on Friday and Saturday, and the show will end at 3 p.m. on Sunday, in plenty of time for the “big event.”