Bazaar on Broadway
- November 17, 2012 - November 18, 2012
- (Recurring daily)
- Location: Paul Cuffee School located behind St. Mary Church
- Address: 538 Broadway, Providence, RI 02909
- Times: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. & 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Contact: Diane Disanto
- Phone: 401-274-3434 ext 176
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Church of St. Mary presents "Bazaar on Broadway," a holiday sale featuring a wide variety of “upcycled” crafts, creative holiday greenery, fine knitted fashions, cozy afghans, unique accessories, home and hostess gifts, handcrafted jewelry, kiddie boutique, personalized ornaments, homemade baked goods, penny social, used books and an encore performance of gently used Christmas decorations. Santa will make a special visit from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday when children can talk with Santa, have a picture taken (bring your own camera) and help him to get ready for the big day. There will be children’s grab bags and a holiday craft area to keep the kids entertained. An International Café will feature coffee, pastry and lunch items including Korean specialties prepared by parishioners. Admission is free. All proceeds to benefit the ministries of the Church of St. Mary.