Our mission is to celebrate and nurture life in our local community before, during and after a breast cancer diagnosis by providing education, access to wellness resources and support programs to all those touched by cancer.
Motivated by hearts, our organization will be a steward and local haven of life for those touched by cancer.
Our promise is to be an organization:
- That embraces cancer patients and their caretakers, families and friends
- That provides free support, education and wellness services to anyone impacted by cancer
- That enhances the quality of life for cancer patients and their families by helping to ease their physical, emotional and spiritual pain
- That guides the public to reduce the risk of cancer diagnoses through education and community outreach
- That continuously inspires hope, faith, strength, courage and determination in our community