GoProvidence.com and the Providence Journal bring you Small Bites: Easy-to-Digest Recipes. Today on Small Bites, Jonathan Pogash, better known as the Cocktail Guru, shows us his signature cocktail the Season Changer. This delicious cocktail mixes flavors of almond, apple, peach and nutmeg to sum up what fall is all about. Pogash also uses a special ice cube made with B’Lure Butterfly Pea Flower Tea. Check out the full recipe and video below.
- 1.5 ounces Van Gogh cool peach vodka
- 1 ounce GrandTen Distilling almond liqueur
- 1/2 ounce apple cider
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce prosecco or Champagne
- Blue ice cube (colored with B’Lure butterfly pea flower)
- Dried pear for garnish
Method: Shake ingredients very well with ice and strain over one large blue ice cube.
Garnish: Dried pear and freshly grated nutmeg