- Come to the Parade! The 51st Gaspee Days Parade is on June 11 beginning at 10 a.m. in Warwick. Streets close at 8:30 a.m., so get there early. See more than 17 Colonial militia, and fife and drum groups!
- Hallamore Clydesdales will be in the 51st Gaspee Days Parade sponsored by Revolution in Cranston.
- Grab a bite in Pawtuxet Village and Edgewood. Businesses will be ready to welcome you parade day.
- Feeling Patriotic? Join us June 11 at 8 a.m. at Trinity Church on 139 Ocean Ave. in Cranston for a celebration.
- Walk through history. Visit the Colonial Encampment on Saturday, June 11 in Pawtuxet Park, Warwick.
- Run the stripe. Register online for the Gaspee Days 5K Road Race on June 11.
- Boaters! Join in the Blessing of the Gaspee Days fleet at the RI Yacht Club on June 12. Register online.
- Pack a picnic. Join us for Sunday in the Park on Sunday, June 12 starting at noon. Bring a chair, some food and enjoy the music.
- The Burning of the HMS Gaspee will be held on Sunday, June 12 at 4 p.m. in Pawtuxet Park, Warwick.
- Participate in a Colonial debate as part of the WaterFire on Saturday, June 18.
Top Ten Things to Know About the Upcoming Gaspee Days Celebration
Monday, June 6, 2016 10:25 AM by Erin Flynn