Join us as we welcome Rhode Island-based Gooseneck Vineyards for an open-air cruise throughout the Providence waterways, paired with a sampling of crisp wines and refreshing Prosecco.
Built on the foundation of authenticity, quality, and passion, Gooseneck Vineyards seeks out the best grape-growing regions throughout the world to bring their favorite varietals to your glass. Our limited series wine tastings with Gooseneck Vineyards are $50 per person, and include:
- Four featured wines with light food pairings.
- A 60-minute cruise of the downtown Providence waterways.
Throughout the cruise, our Captains will highlight nautical & historical points of interest and Paul Fede, your Gooseneck Vineyards host, will lead a casual discussion of their products.
- This is a fun & casual experience for wine enthusiasts of all levels! No wine snobs here, just good wine, great company and fabulous views.
- Sorry, passengers under 21 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
- Not a wine fan? You may BYOB in a small cooler if you’d like.
- Passengers who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear a facial covering.