Tuesday, October 25 - Friday, October 28
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Children investigate colorful slime, create spooky creatures from recycled materials, read Halloween stories, and have other frightful fun in Discovery Studio, the Museum's new art and science exploration space.
Saturday, October 29
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
During Providence Children's Museum's annual "Boo Bash," children and families have hands-on fun at a host of bewitching activity stations:
• Experiment with gooey slime and investigate monsters' mysterious innards.
• Fashion frightful creatures to fly through haunted air tubes.
• Play ghoulish graveyard games, hear spooky stories and compose your own chilling tales.
• Try imaginative arts and "witch crafts" - make mysterious masks, decorate trick-or-treat bags and create colorful leaf rubbings.
• Explore an eerie environment and make your way through a spooky spider web.
Come in costume and have a blast at the biggest Halloween bash around!
Sunday, October 30
Noon - 2:00 PM
Lizards, snakes and frogs, oh my! Kids come in costume and see and touch some captivating critters.
Presented by Animal Experiences.
Programs are free with Museum admission of $8.50 per person; free for Museum members. For more information, including a full calendar of events, visit www.ChildrenMuseum.org.
Providence Children's Museum - active hands-on fun, inside and out!
The Museum is located at 100 South Street in Providence's Jewelry District. September through March, open Tuesday through Sunday and Monday school holidays, 9 AM to 6 PM, and selected Fridays until 8 PM. April through August, open 7 days. Unless indicated, programs are free with Museum admission of $8.50 per person; admission is always free for Museum members. Call (401) 273-KIDS or visit www.childrenmuseum.org.